Playing can relieve stress, stimulate the brain, improve your connection to others, and keep you feeling energetic. Play with us this summer!
Serve a Cup of Tea
If the last 2 years have felt hard, know that you're not alone. Also know that one of the easiest ways to boost your mood (and get your mojo back!) is simply to get your body moving.
Inside this video you'll find a mindful movement exercise called Teacups with Han-Chun Liang, MD, Director of Mental Health at Kaiser Permanente Northwest. Consider it your own prescription to thrive!
KP Sticker Hunt
Along with our 2 live events this year (June 26 and August 21), the Kaiser Permanente Sticker Hunt will inspire you to get your body moving while also having a load of family-friendly fun as you explore the city.
This season, you can find 5 Sticker Hunts, each set in a different neighborhood, that let you play any day you choose from June through August and earn fun rewards.
- Visit all 6 park locations on the map. Look for a sidewalk sticker at each location.
- Do the activity listed on each sidewalk sticker, then attach the matching small sticker to your map.
- Take your completed map to any Portland Nursery location and receive a complimentary herb plant.
- PLAY, CONNECT, MOVE, and NOURISH all summer long!
- Click here to find out where to pick up your map.