Moving often, at least 30 minutes of activity each day, can protect you against severe COVID-19, reduce your risk of heart diseases, improve your mood, help control your weight, strengthen your bones and muscles, and improve your sleep.
KP Sticker Hunt
Along with our 2 live events this year (June 26 and August 21), the Kaiser Permanente Sticker Hunt will inspire you to get your body moving while also having a load of family-friendly fun as you explore the city.
This season, you can find 5 Sticker Hunts, each set in a different neighborhood, that let you play any day you choose from June through August and earn fun rewards.
- Visit all 6 park locations on the map. Look for a sidewalk sticker at each location.
- Do the activity listed on each sidewalk sticker, then attach the matching small sticker to your map.
- Take your completed map to any Portland Nursery location and receive a complimentary herb plant.
- PLAY, CONNECT, MOVE, and NOURISH all summer long!
- Click here to find out where to pick up your map.
Self-Guided Sticker Hunt Routes
The Kaiser Permanente Sticker Hunt lets you keep the party rolling all season long. With 5 Sticker Hunts, each set in a different neighborhood, you can play any day you choose from June 1 through August 31 and earn fun rewards along the way. We hope to see you out there!
Click map to download.
Join us for two special in-person celebrations.
Sunday, June 26,View Details
11am - 4pm
Sunday, August 21,View Details
in East Portland
11am - 4pm
During each event, we're taking Portland's streets — its largest public space — and turning them into accessible, family-friendly routes that are closed to car traffic for the day.
This allows you to bike, walk, roll, and play freely as you explore neighborhood greenways, city parks, and community spaces, all while sampling food, live entertainment, and other can't-miss surprises.